WHO WE ARE
According to the requirements of the Regulation no.679 of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons regarding the processing of personal data and on the free movement of these data and of Law no. 506/2004 regarding the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector, BSDC has the obligation to administer, in safe conditions and only for the specified purposes, the personal data you provide to us about you.
WHAT DATA WE COLLECT
Your personal data we collect are as follows:
· Name, surname, e-mail - through the submission form offers / requests
· Name, email, telephone, location - through the contact form
email - newsletter
PURPOSE OF COLLECTION
The purpose of collecting the personal data provided voluntarily by sending a request on the site or provided by any other means made available through this website is:
1. taking the steps before the conclusion of a contract, at your request and later in order to perform the contractual obligations;
2. to be able to answer the questions addressed through the contact form;
3. in order to promote the products and services of the partner real estate agency, or the real estate developer, at the same time offering a flow of information from the real estate market - newsletter;
4. to protect the legitimate interests of the company;
5. for statistical purposes which does not involve the creation of individual profiles
THE LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING
1. The legal basis of the processing is based on: the processing is necessary to make requests at your request in order to conclude a sale-purchase contract;
2. your consent for the processing of personal data, for the purposes listed above in letter.2,3.
3. the legal obligations incumbent on BSDC as a result of operations through this website or the intermediation contract.
The legitimate interest pursued by BSDC is to protect the confidentiality of the information transmitted to the users of the site, to promote its products and services as well as to comply with the obligations incumbent on the company in relation to the state authorities and the legislation in force.
Your refusal to provide us with your personal data determines the impossibility of making the requests for the conclusion of a contract, the impossibility of sending a response to your requests, and the deletion from our records of all your personal data.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
HOW LONG ARE STORED
Personal data are stored for processing for the duration necessary to achieve the processing purposes mentioned above and subsequently according to the certainties of our internal policies and in accordance with the legal requirements.
The information regarding the personal data can be disclosed to the Police, Prosecutor's Office, the courts and other authorized bodies of the State, based on their request and within the limits provided by law.
In connection with this data processing, you have the right to request access to your personal data, rectify, supplement or delete them or restrict the processing, the right to oppose the processing within the limits and conditions provided by law and the right to data portability . Also, if you choose to consent to certain processing, you may withdraw it at any time.
For any questions or requests regarding the personal data that you have sent us, including for the exercise of your rights, as mentioned in this section, you can send us a written, dated and signed request. at Sibiu address, Calea Surii Mici street FN, block R6, ap. 73, Sibiu county, Romania, to which you will be answered in the same way, within 30 days from receiving the request. BSDC can also respond to you in electronic format, if you have requested this by the application sent under the conditions mentioned above.
The information provided, as well as any communications and measures taken in your exercise of the above rights, are offered to you by BSDC free of charge. However, if your requests are unfounded or excessive, in particular because of their repetitive nature, BSDC may (i) either charge a fee, taking into account administrative costs for providing information or communication or for taking over (ii) to refuse to comply with the request.
Also, if you have previously expressed your consent for your data to be processed in order to receive newsletters, you can unsubscribe from the newsletter by selecting the "unsubscribe from this list" option from the newsletter.
For the erroneous registration of personal data caused by the data indexing software, BSDC assumes no responsibility. We also inform you that no information security program is infallible, but BSDC makes every effort to ensure the security and confidentiality of the information provided by you.
In addition, you have the right to file complaints with the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing or the courts, if BSDC has violated any of your rights under the legal provisions.