Welcome to the website www.Belvedere-Residence.ro, a free service offered by SC B.S.D. Construction SRL, Str. Calea Surii Mici, FN, block R6, ap. 73, Sibiu, Romania, company registered at the Trade Register Office near the Sibiu Court under no. J32 / 119/2007, fiscal identification code RO20763791.
Section 1: General information
1. Belvedere-Residence.ro is a site for the promotion of residential complexes built by SC B.S.D. Construction SRL, ("developer") as a real estate developer and facilitating access to information on the availability and possibilities of purchasing a building in the respective residential complexes;
2. In order to use the functions of the site it is not necessary to create a user account.
3. The information presented on the Belvedere-Residence.ro website is informative, the exact conditions (including price) and the specifications of the buildings being established directly with the developer representatives.
4. Any communication with the representatives of the developer, carried out through the site, does not represent the conclusion of a contract between the parties and does not give rise to rights and obligations for the parties (eg apartment booking, s.a)
Section 2: Description of services
1. In accordance with these Terms and Conditions, Belvedere-Residence.ro provides a form by which the users of the site have the possibility to send information requests or request offers regarding the purchase of real estate (apartments, studios) located in developer property.
2. Belvedere-Residence.ro reserves the right to temporarily restrict the possibilities of sending requests and accessing the announcements, if this is necessary due to capacity limits, in order to maintain the security and integrity of the servers or to implement technical measures and if this serves a correct and adequate execution, or improved, of the contractual services due (maintenance works).
3. After submitting an offer / request form, the user will be contacted by a representative of the developer, in order to confirm the receipt of the request and to establish the collaboration conditions.
Section 3: Requirements regarding the content and aspect of the requests
1. The users who submit a request have the obligation to provide complete and correct information and to fill in all the available fields.
2. The request cannot violate the legal provisions or the good morals by formulation, content, visual presentation or the purpose pursued. It is forbidden to send discriminatory offers / requests / messages on the basis of race, nationality, language, religion, sex or sexual orientation, ethnicity, social category, beliefs, age, disabilities, chronic non-contagious diseases, HIV infection, belonging to a disadvantaged category or any other category. assimilable situations.
3. Generally, it is not allowed in a request to include links to external web pages or to other external sources of information. Links in this regard also refer to unactivated web pages (URLs) and parts thereof.
4. In addition, it is not allowed to include in the requests the so-called telephone line numbers (value added services), which, when called, result in higher telephone charges for the callers.
5. Requests with illegal, immoral, or unrelated content are not allowed.
6. Obscene words or any requests that could harm the interests or image of a natural / legal person are not allowed.
7. It is forbidden to use the email addresses from the pages of this site for sending SPAM.
8. Abuse of any kind with regard to the service offered is forbidden.
9. Requests that contradict the above will not be confirmed and will be deleted from the database accessible to the real estate agency / real estate developer.
Section 4: Disclaimer
1. The user frees Belvedere-Residence.ro from any third party claims against Belvedere-Residence.ro due to the violation of their rights by using the Belvedere-Residence.ro web page by the user. By this, the user also assumes the obligation to bear the expenses necessary to defend the rights of Belvedere-Residence.ro, including any legal and legal fees. This rule does not apply if and to the extent that the user is not responsible for the violation of rights.
2. In order to be able to offer you the services on the Belvedere-Residence.ro website, our company must collect and process personal data and information. At the section on the policy of personal data protection on the site Belvedere-Residence.ro we explain how we collect, use and transmit your data.
Section 10: Google Analytics
1. In the idea of optimizing our services and improving our services, SC B.S.D. Construction SRL, can use the Google Analytics service to track and record traffic on the Belvedere-Residence.ro website. This service does not personally identify a user, does not request personal data, but does track the ip, what type of terminal you use (desktop, laptop, mobile), what type of browser you use, how long you spend on the site and what functions you use on the site Belvedere-Residence.ro. By using the Belvedere-Residence.ro website you agree to the use by us of the google analytics service, in accordance with these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with our use of google analytics, you must configure your browser settings accordingly.
To find out more about google analytics and what it's used for, we recommend the following links:
If you would like to send us any request regarding the above details, please contact us in writing by accessing the contact form at http: // www. Belvedere-Residence.ro or write to us at Str. Calea Surii Mici, Nr. FN, block R6, ap 73 - Belvedere Residence, Sibiu city, Sibiu county, Romania.